Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Snow Days!


Finally a snow day!!! I had given up on getting a snow day this year, but thankfully we awoke this morning to a little snow and icy patches on the roads. Just enough to cause a mess cancel school! I have major scrapbooking that I need to do today and so that is my goal. My poor nephew is almost 7 months old and has not even one scrapbook page done. When Madison was born, that was a gift I gave for her baby shower that I would scrapbook her first year. I diligently scrapbooked and kept up with each event. When Baby Eddie came along in August I gave him the same gift...a scrapbook for his first year. It's just since he came along on August 3rd it was the beginning of the school year and I haven't really had a chance to start his. (Madison was born on March 3 and so I had all summer to gather her things together and begin her books). Well, you know it's always more difficult with the second child. Enough excuses...I'm off to my dining room table to scrapbook for the day!









`

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...