Saturday, March 1, 2008

Accidents, Anniversaries, and Alligators oh my!





This is what I awoke to on Friday morning! How do you repair a flat tire? I couldn't actually believe this worked, but 1 can of 'fix a flat' and I was ready to go. It inflated my tire enough to get to the repair shop and have the tire sealed and patched. I hope it lasts for a while! So ladies, I think everyone should put one of those cans in your trunk just in case of emergencies. I know, we should all be able to change a tire by now but this was much easier!




Happy 5th Anniversary to my brother and sister in law. Five years ago we went to Jamaica for their beach wedding. It was really fun! They met on a blind date, so for all those singles out there have faith! I think about that everytime someone wants to set me up...you never know! Here's to many more years of happiness!


In honor of their anniversary, mom and I kept the kids all night. I had the pleasure of sleeping with Madison in my bed. Sleeping with a two year old was like sleeping with this alligator! She was all over the place, on top of me, putting her hands in my face! It was so funny. I kept thinking, we've got to get her own bed at our house so this doesn't happen again. Really, it was fun. We went to bed at 8pm and after her serenading me for one hour with all of her musical prowess, she finally went to sleep. I was afraid she would fall out of the bed so I just went to bed too. What's cuter than waking up to a toddler in your face saying, "Doin', Amy?"...






































1 comment:

Andrea Nielsen said...

Hi, I came upon your blog by chance...through another blog of course. Just wanted to tell you from one single mom to another that I will be praying for you and your little girl and checking in regularly to see her and celebrate. I adopted last July... a little girl 26 months old from Chongqing, China. She has been a wonderful gift and definate adventure!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...