Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter (Monday)




Happy Easter (Monday)! Yesterday I didn't even open up my laptop to post a message. We had lunch at my aunt's house and then traveled on to another aunt's house for dinner. It was a nice day with family. My newest baby cousin, Kayla (one week old) captured my heart and I held her for about 3 hours straight only letting go for her mom to feed her! I tried to find a way to escape with her, but figured they would be highly suspicious of me! Her dad is Hispanic and Tiffany (my cousin) takes after her dad and looks Native American with very dark black hair, brown eyes and dark skin. So this baby is the perfect combination of both ethnicities. Her face is like a baby doll and she is about 6.5 pounds.


Today I'm off to school for teacher in service day. Tomorrow I'll face my kids again...albeit only for 9 more weeks! I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...