Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sex and The City...The Movie

I know some may see it as pure trash, but this is a show I love! I'm really excited for the movie to come out so we can see what is happening with the girls. The group of four reminds me of my own 'inner circle'...although we are relatively tame compared with the real sitc girls. It's all about genuine friendship with your girlfriends and that's what counts. This trailer show a glimpse of what is to come...I'm especially excited to see Charlotte with her adopted daughter from China!

1 comment:

Danielle Moss said...

I don't know anyone that sees SATC as trash. And those who do are just crazy. I can't wait for the movie to come out! It is one of my favorites too. I also posted the new trailer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...