Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Tag, you're it!

I have been tagged by Jill to name 5 songs that I am embarrassed to admit I like. I agree with Jill, I like lots of embarrassing songs, but these are some on the top of my head!

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 songs you are embarrassed to admit to others that you like and tell why.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. "Amie" by the Pure Prairie League...I guess you really shouldn't like songs with your name in them, but I do love this song. Its from this old country- rock band of the late 1960's...Vince Gill sang with them at one time.

2. "Hard Candy Christmas" by Dolly Parton...It's so pathetic, but I know all the words and I love it at Christmas time!

3. "Why Not Me" by the Judds...this song is so fitting for my love life! A question I ask very often!!

4. "Rocky Top"...by the Pride of the Southland Marching Band !! I listen to it every weekend in the fall!

5. "Ain't No Hollaback Girl"...by Gwen Stefani...I just always liked it, must I give a reason?

I tag:
1. Tricia
2. Kelly
3. Denna
4. Nancy
5. Candace

3 comments:

Nancy Hamilton said...

Here are mine!:

1. "She's in Love with the Boy" by Trisha YEarwood. This became one of my favorites when Candace Edwards Keck would sing it in front of our dorm in college!! :) ...Vince Gill sang with them at one time.

2. "Queen of my doublewide trailer" by Sammy Cershaw

3. "Heads Carolina Tails California" by Jody Messena

4. "Photograph" by Def Lepoard- heard this on my very first date! :)

5. Love SHack- a classic late 80s song for our BSU parties at Eric Edgemon's in college

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

Thanks for taggin' me. I completed the tag on my blog!

Candace said...

Here goes....

First of all, thanks to Nancy Hamilton for bringing "She's in Love with the Boy".... good times!

1. "Fifteen" by Taylor Swift - I mean, how old am I??
2. "Gettin' Jiggy With It" - I love the beat!
3. "Livin' LaVida Loca" - I heard this just the other day and turned it up...
4. "Vogue" - Reminds me of college days and dancing with DAvid McDurham
5. The worse, however has to be "Um Bop" - fell in love with it at Fuge '97....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...