Thursday, August 21, 2008

Who Me? No Really, I Can't Accept It...

But, if you insist! I'd like to thank the Peeptoe Pumps Princess for honoring me with the Diamond Blogger Award today! (Honestly she's so cute and adorable I do not know why she is still single...men should be running to her!) And, just when I thought my day was ending on it's normal boredom note, I get such a gracious gift!! I'd like to thank all the wonderful people who have made this day possible... Danielle for pimping out my blog for every season, Kim for giving me the final inspiration through her blog to chronicle my own journey through adoption, and my family (namely Madison and Eddie) for giving me material to write about. Without them, most of my posts would be dull and boring (or are they already?)

I would like to pass the diamonds along to one of my favorite people...
Candace over at Little Red Speaks her Mind or Shepherd, Shepherd, He's Our Man! She is my best friend and lives much too far away. If she had more time on her hands she would blog more, however she is trying to manage two toddlers and about every other volunteer position in their church! The woman can't say no!

There are many other favorite blogs of mine out there, but I think they've received this award somewhere along the way!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...