Saturday, October 25, 2008

20 Months Paper Pregnant




KISSES IN THE WIND


I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams.


You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seems.


I know you wonder where we are... what's taking us so long.


But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.




Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...


Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.


May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you.


I promise you, my darling, I'm doing all that I can do.


Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.




But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.


May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.


And let the angels bring the kisses that I send to you each night.

2 comments:

Jill said...

So sweet! I can't wait for the day! Praying for you.

Tricia said...

Amy,
What a great poem! Thanks for sharing it. Hey, I'm going to be in Nashville, Nov. 4 thru the 7th on business. Do you want to have dinner? I will be staying next to Vanderbilt. Is that close to you? I would love to meet you! Take care,

Tricia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...