Sunday, November 23, 2008

Christmas Pictures 2008

Christmas 2008

Me, Eddie, Ambre, Maddie, 'Mama Maze', and Eddie

We had family pictures taken this weekend at Portrait Innovations. The family group shot turned out pretty good. The pictures of Eddie and Ambre and the kids were good too. Unfortunatley the kids were sick and so after these were taken they went down hill. I guess all the people and lights were quite overwhelming. They wouldn't smile much for individual pictures or pictures with me. But these turned out pretty good.











1 comment:

Tricia said...

Amy,
What a beautiful family. Those little ones are just cuties. I hope you are doing well. I finally got home from my business trip Friday. I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!

Tricia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...