Sunday, November 2, 2008

Go Vote!


I think we all agree that it will be very nice when this election is over, but make sure you do your part and cast a vote for the candidate you believe in. Nobody is perfect and we'll probably never have a candidate we agree with 100% of the time, but it is our job as American citizen's to vote.

Mom and I really enjoy keeping up with politics and the latest news, so we've watched our fair share of political news shows for the past several months and are actually looking forward to Tuesday night. We're having a little election night party (just the two of us!) and I have the menu planned. It's just a few appetizers that we can munch on throughout the night as we watch all the results come in.

A citizen of America will cross the ocean to fight for democracy, but won't cross the street to vote in a national election.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Oh, I LOVE those quotes!!
May I please post them on my blog?
I will give you credit ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...