Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Tradition #19

Christmas Tradition #19

These are some random pictures of some of my favorite Christmas decorations. Of course decorating for Christmas had to make my list of top Christmas Traditions!

Elf on the Shelf...he moves every night to a new spot! On top of the bookshelf are some of my favorite decorations for my bedroom...a pastel family of choral singers, a Christmas plate from the year I was born, and two beautiful ornaments
Of course we make room each year for Rudolph, Rhonda, and Ralph S. Mouse! (excuse the cords on the floor!)
Battery operated Gingerbread house

Fitz and Floyd Pitcher and Platter
These are my favorite...Madame Alexander White Christmas Dolls
House and Igloo from our snow village. The igloo is very old and that's why I love it! They both light up.
Our nativity, it moves and plays music

Just for fun....a blast from the past! This is me in 1979!
I think my mom has had a gumball tree every year!
Our hall tree in the foyer with Santa. You can't see very well, but our Christmas tree reflects in the mirror.
Christmas plates

Gingerbread cookies and petifore cakes (candles)

Christmas kitty teapot set

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...