Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Tonight mom and I enjoyed a night out for her 62nd birthday. We went to eat at our favorite Steak Restaurant, Stoney River and then we enjoyed a Christmas Concert at the Ryman Auditorium. We had a great time.


When Madison saw us getting ready (wearing nice clothes and putting on makeup in the middle of the afternoon) she knew something was up...she went into her room and changed her clothes (on her own) and said she needed to put on something 'fancy'! Then she joined me in the bathroom while I was doing my hair. She put on a little makeup...
She favors pink and purple!

She also seems to favor the right side of her face.


She is fascinated with my makeup brushes and makeup!


Yes, she's using my $30 foundation brush to apply blush!


She's very serious!


This is actually a real present I bought for myself for Christmas a week ago! I like to play with colors, but not as much as Madison evidently! She thought this was makeup heaven!!

Notice her in the bottom of the picture...

I guess we all open our mouth when we are concentrating on applying makeup to our eyes!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hilarious, happy b'day momma maze, love, am/ed

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...