Monday, November 16, 2009

Please Pray...

This little guy is at the top of my prayer list and his picture is on the door of my refrigerator (a place I visit frequently) to remind me to fervently intercede for his health. He has been in St. Jude Children's Hospital for several months receiving chemo treatments for a very aggressive brain tumor. Now he is in Florida receiving Proton Therapy (in lieu of radiation) to continue the treatments. He will be there for a couple of months and needs our faithful prayer for many different things. As with all cancer treatments, there can be complications and in treating brain tumors there can be many complications. We need to pray that he does not loose his vision and that his hypothalamus (this controls our hormones) will not be affected. These are the two most crucial things right now. Also, his mom is pregnant with baby #2...so you can imagine what she is going through right now. This week, his schedule is:


Tues: 11:45 a.m.
Wed: 1:00 p.m.
Thurs: 12:45 p.m.
Fri: 12:45 p.m.

Please join me in interceding for him during these specific times this week. Thank you. You can read more of his story here.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I will pray - thank you for bringing this to my attention -- such a sweet little face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...