Monday, November 16, 2009

Weekend Update

I had a delightful weekend visiting with these girls...her, her, and her.

I did not take my camera out and about, but relied on their photography skills to capture the memories of our time together. Please check out their blogs for the photo details of the trip. All I can say is these are three fabulous ladies and we had a really good time together. I'm so happy that I was lead to start blogging many months ago because this online diary of sorts has introduced me to some really great people I would have never known otherwise. It's also brought me into the same path with some great adoptive families which has brought encouragement along the journey.

1 comment:

Cherilyn said...

I just have to say that it is a tiny world. I clicked on the middle "her" and saw some girl I don't know with my friends Jessica and Angie from Bible study. The world is tiny! Thanks for the reminder about Ian as well!
--Cherilyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...