Saturday, April 10, 2010

400th Post!

I've been blogging for over two years now and I'm completely addicted!  I really have to put limits on myself at times because I can get totally sucked into checking on my favorite blogs each week and spending way too much time reading about virtual strangers.  Only fellow bloggers can understand how you somehow feel connected with people you "meet" online.  I'm not quite sure what I ever did before blogging!  This is my 400th post!

To Celebrate my 400th blog post I thought we'd take a look back at all of the wonderful and fun blog designs my friend, Danielle (aka The Design Girl)  has done for me.

This was my first blog design and I LOVED this scrap kit she used.  I immediately fell in love with these colors (of course!) and just loved this design!  I still love it actually, I think it's my favorite even though it was the first!  Actually I guess my current design is my favorite because it includes Molly's picture, but this is a close second!

Then I went into a fun and patriotic summer design:
Next there was this fall design:
 Then a Christmas design:

And a new design:
Obviously I have commitment issues or I would stick with one design through the years.  But I love changing it up!  My favorite thing is to look back on all of these great designs and see "waiting for molly" on them and to know if a few short weeks I will no longer need that 'disclaimer' on my blog!

Blogging... it's been a fun journey to say the least!  It is one of the few things I've ever started in life and continued with.  I feel like I can officially ditch the idea of keeping up with journals and/or scrapbooks because who has time?  I can much easier click on my blog and write something quick I want to remember and post a picture about it.  I look forward to it, I love chronicling events in my life for Molly to be able to look back on.  It's a great way to stay connected and most of all I have met the most amazing people!!!  Many of my favorite bloggers I have met and many more I have yet to meet.  But I feel like I "know" them.  So, if you have joined me on this journey through blog land, thanks for stopping by and I hope you continue to visit often because there will be a lot more adventures to write about very soon!

If you need a design makeover on your blog, stop over at The Design Girl because she will do a wonderful job!  Tell her I sent you!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Congratulations!

Jill said...

Happy 400th Post! I know what you mean about having to force yourself to step away from the blog. :) It's very addicting.

I love your first design too! Did you save all the designs or did D send them to you?

Shauna and MacLean said...

Wow that is great congrats! I too feel like I know so many people through blogging and would welcome anyone to come visit us here in Niagara-on-the-lake, Ontario. I too would love to get down your way. enjoy

Danielle Moss said...

Wow. So the first design was TERRIFYING. Are you seeing those heinous shadows? Other than the horrific shadowing, the kit was adorable. I, on the other hand, did a TERRIBLE job with that. Ha.

You are so sweet to write about me. Thanks :)

xoxo

Danielle Moss said...

Oh. And happy happy 400th post. It has been so fun being a part of your journey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...