Sunday, October 24, 2010

Awweeee, Motherhood

4 Generations

I come from a long line of incredible and strong mothers

I'm so blessed to share my journey through motherhood with them
Molly has no idea how lucky she is to be a small part of this heritage of great womenA
and how lucky am I to have such a wonderful daughter to call my own!!
we gathered with many friends and family this weekend to celebrate my grandmothers 89th birthday
of course, Molly was a big hit!
it was so fun to show her off to relatives who had not met her yet.
grandma sherrill LOVES her!











Happy 89th Birthday, Grandma!

6 comments:

brenna said...

What beautiful pictures of your generations. And how special it is to have Molly meet your grandmother. That will be great memories for her as she gets older :)

Cheryl said...

Such a darling post and I do love the pics.

I'm always commenting on Molly, but I must say, you are a pretty lady.

caryn said...

Great post and pictures. It makes me so happy when I see pictures of generations. I wish my mother and grandmother were here to see and love on my little 2 1/2 year old, sadly I lost both when I was in my early 20's.

On another note, I LOVE the necklace you wore with the blazer.

Lauren said...

Precious pictures!!! And the house is decorated SO pretty!!!! :)

Jill said...

These are the sweetest pictures ever! Is that a fall (Christmas) tree??? Cute!

Judi said...

Love the generation pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...