Friday, January 21, 2011

2010 Scrapbook


I have tried to be productive on my snow days and finally have completed our 2010 scrapbook.  I have said goodbye to making scrapbooks by hand, it's just too time consuming and too expensive.  This year I tried using Shutterfly and found it easy to use.  This will be my first photo book from them.  For 2011, I am going to try and build my scrapbook throughout the year so it will not be so much to do after Christmas.  I think it will be much easier to complete at the end of each month.  I want these scrapbooks to last, so I ordered the black leather cover.  I thought it would be timeless and would hold up best to wear and tear.  I can't wait to hold it in my hands!!

1 comment:

The Stairs Family said...

Have you ever thought of printing your blog and making it a scrapbook? I use blurb.com and publish my blog each year. All the posts and pictures are nicely organized and the memories are preserved forever!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS