Tuesday, February 24, 2015

lordy, i'm 40!

the first 40 years are for learning
the second 40 years are for living!

i'm glad i've entered the fun part!!!!

 my cousin, jeff hosted friends and family to his house to celebrate my 40th birthday this year
we are only 3 months apart in age and have been close friends our whole life!
he handled all the decorations, food, and cake 
it was all amazing!
 i have to say i so appreciated all the colors b/c they reflect who i am
i am not a "doom and gloom" kind of person and all the decorations for 'over the hill' are black...who wants that?
so everything was pink, girlie, and pretty!

 the cake was amazing!
2 layers...almond cake and white chocolate
 this salad, bread, and lasagna was to die for! so good!

 he just recently moved into his house and it's like a model home
was actually on hgtv in the last few months!
 the kids getting the party goodies out!

 everyone had fun chatting and relaxing after being snowed in for a week!




here is my 30th birthday party
and my 40th:
i'm thankful for all of my family and friends who were able to celebrate with me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...